Will G-RO fit airline carry on requirements?
The G-RO Carryon will fit in standard airline overhead compartments with dimensions 22in./55cm. (Length), 14in./36cm. (Width), 9in./23cm. (Height). Most airlines have overhead compartments that accommodate these dimensions.
We recommend checking weight limits before flying with your G-RO, as some domestic and international airlines have weight restrictions for carry on luggage.
My G-RO is damaged. What next?
Create a ticket with our customer service to report any issues with your G-RO. We also recommend downloading the G-RO app when you receive your bag to activate your warranty and submit damage reports.
Why does my bag keep tipping over?
Because of G-RO’s unique design, the bag tends to tip backwards when it is empty. Unlike most bags, however, G-RO usually does not tip over when packed, and in fact becomes incredibly stable.
We recommend storing your G-RO on its side when you’re not using it to avoid the bag tipping over.
How do I use the accessory strap?
1) Locate the small loop at the top of your G-RO.
2) Insert one end of the adjustable strap into the loop.
3) Insert the second end through the handle of the bag you wish to connect to your G-RO.
4) Finally, insert the second hook through one of the several loops on the strap.
How do I set the combination?
Please watch this video before attempting to set your lock combination.
1) When you receive your bag your zippers should open freely by sliding the open button to the left and right.
2) Once your zippers have been released, set all the numerical dials to 0-0-0.
3) Using a pen, press the reset button (small black button on the side of the TSA lock) until you hear it click.
(Find your buttons here)
4) Set your new 3 digit lock combination.
5) Once your combination is set, slide the main open button gently towards the TSA symbol in the center of your lock BEFORE replacing your zippers. You should see the reset button pop back out and hear it click.
6) Your combination is now set.
7) Attach both sets of zippers and then adjust the dials to any random combination, anything other than your 3-digit combination.
8) Your G-RO is now locked.
How do I open my lock?
If your combination is set (see above instructions), adjust your dials to match your 3 digit combination.
Gently push the sliding lock once to the left and once to the right to release both sets of zippers.
What if I change my combination and it does not work?
Please try again, and watch the video above while carefully following the instructions.
What if my combination does not work after several attempts?
Start at 001 on the combination and slide the open button, if the lock does not open, move the dial to 002 and slide the open button - continue through this exercise until your bag opens. It should take you 25 minutes to crack the code until you find the missing combination setting.
If you can't crack the combination, you can bring your G-RO to any TSA help desk at any USA airport and TSA can unlock your bag.
You can also create a customer support ticket if you still have problems with your lock.
How do I charge my G-RO Power for the first time?
1) Your power device must be turned ON and plugged into a wall outlet during its first charge.
2) While charging, the red LED indicator will be constantly flashing.
3) Charge your device in OFF mode for 24 hours, then turn it ON while it is still charging.
4) After the power device is turned ON, the LED indicator should change from flashing red to steady green. Your power is now fully charged.
What if my G-RO Power does not charge?
Please try another USB cable, charger or wall outlet if your G-RO Power will not charge. If your power bank still does not charge, create a customer support ticket online.
How do I connect my G-RO Power to the built-in charging station?
1) Activate the charging station by connecting the G-RO Power to the internal USB chords.
2) Open the front pocket, where you will see two USB cables near an interior pouch with protective strap and a small energy symbol.
3) Place the power bank inside the interior pouch and re-connect the protective strap.
4) Connect the two USB cables to the USB ports on the G-RO Power.
5) You can use the two USB ports on the top of your G-RO once the charging station is connected.
How do I access the external USB ports?
Access the USB ports by opening the rubber door located on top of the bag, at the base of the tablet stand. Make sure to open it gently, to avoid damaging it in any way. You can store your USB cables in the interior pouch, or in the pocket at the base of the telescopic handle.
Where can I find an additional USB power adapter to charge my laptop?
You can purchase an additional USB power adapter in our online shop. We have USB adapters for most laptops, including MAC, Microsoft, Lenovo and more.
How do I make the USB cables longer?
The USB cables are held in place by red velcro straps. Undo the red velcro straps and the USB cables can reach most areas of the exterior work pocket.
Please Note: Once you plug in the internal USB cables to the power device, the device will turn on. If left plugged in, the battery life of your G-RO Power may be affected.
Can I use my own power bank in the charging station?
Yes, you can use your own power bank by connecting it to the internal USB cables.
How do I activate my tracker?