It has long been assumed that the wheel cannot be re-invented. G-RO shows that a timeless classic can be re-imagined and made better.
Most rolling luggage are basically boxes on casters. Their little wheels break more often; they travel badly over bumps, bricks, grates, snow and sand; they weaken the luggage design with more rivets, screws and reinforcements; they require more parts to assemble and break; they reduce the available volume; and they often cause awkward nooks in the interior space.
G-RO's patented, axel-less rubber wheels are different:
- Feels lighter: Because of their large diameter, the wheels support the load closer to its center of gravity, so your bag balances better and feels significantly lighter when you pull it.
- Rolls easier: G-RO glides easily over many types of terrain—cobblestones, curbs, steps, gravel, snow, sand.
- Increased durability: Our wheels are made of strong aerospace and firearm-grade polymers that strengthen the walls of the bag. Unlike traditional bags, the wheels are the strength of this bag—not the weakness.
- Packs smarter: there's more interior space than other bags of similar weight and volume;
- Looks better: form follows function, and these wheels tell you this is smart design.
Patented polymer wheel: designed to endure extreme weather conditions (such as hot asphalt and frozen sidewalk)
Signature ABS covers: Lightweight impact-resistant ABS wheel covers are an important part of our rubber wheel. ABS is an engineering-grade, durable material that protects the wheel from sand and debris.
Hi-speed ball planetary system: G-RO's wheels are made with internal Polymer ball bearings that absorb impact and shock, in addition to keeping the large diameter wheels rolling smoothly.
The "signature" G-RO sound: The "HUM" of our wheels was designed and inspired by the sound of sports cars and their special gears