Thank you for visiting! Here you will find lots of useful info about your brand-new G-RO.
Your G-RO was carefully constructed to make it easy for you to go anywhere. You’ll find these things included in your package:
You can open the main compartment of the Check-in by releasing the zippers from the TSA lock (simply push the button with the downward arrow) and unclipping the expansion straps. Please see below to set your combination.
You have the option to travel with your choice of colored wheels. Watch the video below for instructions on how to quickly change between the two included colors using the GravityRoll™ wheel key.
1) Insert the narrow end of the wheel key (with “G-RO” facing up) into the gap between the wheel cover and the tread. Firmly (it’s OK to use force) push the key in until “G-RO” is no longer visible.
2) Keeping the wheel key inserted, move it completely around the wheel. The wheel cover will snap off as you do this, revealing fastening clips, ball bearings and silicone lubricant that preserves the wheel’s longevity.
3) The silicone lubricant is safe to touch, but do not clean anything inside the wheel (even if it is dirty). You can use a cloth and water to wipe away any lubricant that smears outside of the wheel or onto the wheel key.
4) Take your preferred wheel cover and place it on top of the wheel with clips aligned. Push down firmly, making your way around the wheel to ensure that all clips fully snap into place. Carefully check for any gaps between the cover and the wheel, pressing down again to remove any you find.
You can pack a ton of stuff in your G-RO, so longer trips are no problem. And when you pack it right, your bag will give you a bonus benefit of feeling much lighter when you roll it around.
Your G-RO has a built-in TSA-approved lock for security. Please see the instructions and video below.
Tip: Write your combination down somewhere safe and keep your combination accessible while traveling, just in case you forget it.
1) If you haven't already, release the zippers by sliding the button with the arrow down.
2) Set all the numerical dials to 0-0-0.
3) Use a ball-point pen to press the reset button (located on the side of the lock, just above the zipper connectors).
4) Set the numeric dials to your new combination. We recommend you record this somewhere that's easily accessible in case you forget it.
5) Slide the button with the arrow down until you hear the reset button click. Your combination is now set. Reconnect the zippers and change the numeric dial to any other numbers to lock.
Excited about your G-RO? Tell your friends about it! They will receive 20% off their purchase, and we'll send you $20 each time. Click here to get started.
Have you signed up to receive updates on our latest products, special offers and newsletters? Don’t miss out!
We’re here to help! Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.