G-RO Wheels Around the World Photo Contest
* Prize is defined as $3,000 maximum in flight and hotel vouchers. Exclusions, blackout dates and exceptions apply. Prizes cannot be transferred and hold no other cash value. Contest entry begins 8/3/17 and ends 9/30/17. Contestants must follow all rules as presented to be eligible. G-RO reserves the right to disqualify entrants at its discretion. Open to legal residents of the United States (Excluding Puerto Rico, the US Virgin Islands, and other commonwealths, territories, and possessions), 18 years or older. Not open to residents of Rhode Island. For full terms and conditions below.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER
OPEN TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE UNITED STATES (EXCLUDING PUERTO RICO THE U.S. VIRGIN ISLANDS, AND OTHER COMMONWEALTHS, TERRITORIES AND POSSESSIONS), 18 YEARS OR OLDER. NOT OPEN TO RESIDENTS OF RHODE ISLAND.
1. By entering the WHEELS AROUND THE WORLD PHOTO CONTEST (the “Contest”) and accepting the terms herein, you agree to be bound by the following rules (“Official Rules”), which constitute a binding agreement between you, on one hand, and G-RO (“Sponsor"), on the other. The Sponsor, and any website companies hosting and/or promoting the Contest, their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and all of their agents, officers, directors, shareholders, employees, and agents are referred to as the “Contest Entities”. These Official Rules apply only to the Contest and not to any other sweepstakes or contest sponsored by G-RO.
2. ELIGIBILITY: This Contest is open only to legal residents of the United States (excluding Puerto Rico, Rhode Island, the U.S. Virgin Islands, and other commonwealths, territories and possessions) 18 YEARS OR OLDER as of the date referenced below as the start date for the Contest (“Entrants”). Employees, and their immediate families (spouses, parents, children, siblings, and their respective spouses), including household members of Contest Entities are not eligible to enter. VOID IN PUERTO RICO, OUTSIDE OF THE UNITED STATES, AND WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. By entering this Contest, each Entrant agrees to release and hold harmless Contest Entities from any injury, loss, death, damage, action, claim, demand or other liability that may occur from Entrant’s participation in this Contest or from the acceptance, use or misuse of any prize awarded, or attendance at any event. Sponsor reserves the right to verify eligibility qualifications of any Winner. U.S. law governs this Contest.
3. HOW TO ENTER: This Contest begins at 1PM PST on Thursday, August 3rd, 2017 and ends at 11:59pm PST on Saturday September 30th, 2017. Enter the Contest via Instagram.com and following all displayed instructions
Phase 1: August 3rd, 2017 – September 30th, 2017
Step 1: Go to Instagram.
Step 2: Entrants will submit their Entry by posting a photo on Instagram with the hashtag #wheelsaroundtheworld included. Entrants must be following @G_ROtogether to be considered. Entrants can upload as many Entries as they wish. To be eligible for consideration all photo entries must contain an image of a G-RO Carry-On somewhere in the photo. If you are not a registered member of Instagram, you must first join to receive a personal profile page. You may register as a member for free at www.Instagram.com.
Phase 2: October 1st – October 5th, 2017
A panel of judges (in their sole and absolute discretion) will review the Entries and choose one (1) First Prize Winners (the “First Prize Winners”) from a pool of eligible Entries based on their creativity & originality (50%) and photographic quality (50%).
All Entries become the property of Sponsor. The Entry shall constitute an assignment of the copyright and all other rights to the Entry. You certify that any photos you submit to Sponsor is your original work and has never been copyrighted or, if copyrighted, that you are the sole copyright owner (i.e., there is no copied material or elements that have been created by any other party). You further certify that such photos do not and will not infringe on the rights of any third party, no other consent is required for Sponsor’s use of the photos, and the photos do not and will not contain any viruses or other information which may damage or otherwise interfere with Sponsor’s computer systems or data of Sponsor’s visitors or others users. You agree to be responsible for any violation of your statements made above regarding the photos, and will hold Contest Entities harmless with respect thereto. Sponsor shall have no obligation to use any photos submitted hereunder, and shall have the right to edit, alter or amend any such photos in Sponsor’s discretion in the event used. Contest Entities assume no responsibility for any computer, telephone, cable, network, satellite, electronic or Internet hardware or software malfunctions, failures, connections, availability, or garbled or jumbled transmissions, or service provider/Internet/website/use net accessibility or availability, traffic congestion, or unauthorized human intervention. Sponsor reserves the right to modify, suspend, or terminate the promotion in whole or in part by giving such notice, in any form and manner deemed appropriate by Sponsor. Should promotion be modified, suspended, or terminated as aforesaid, the prizes will nevertheless be awarded from eligible Entries previously received and in accordance with these Official Rules.
4. CONDITIONS OF ENTRY: An eligible Entry must be received via online as described above. Incomplete Entries are void. By entering, Entrants agree to comply with these Official Rules, including all eligibility requirements. An entry will be deemed to have been submitted by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address from which the Entry is made. Sponsor is not responsible or liable for lost, stolen, mutilated, incomplete, incorrect, delayed, late, interrupted, illegible or misdirected Entries. All Entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned.
5. DETERMINATION OF THE WINNERS: The Winner will be selected from among all eligible online Entries received by the deadline date based on the selection process set forth in paragraph 3 above. Selection of the Winner shall be conducted under the supervision of the Sponsor. Sponsor will notify the potential Winner by direct message on or around October 5, 2017. At the sole discretion of the Sponsor, disqualification, forfeiture and the selection of an alternate Winner may result from any of the following:  potential Winner’s failure to respond to notification within three (3) days after its transmission;  the return of any other notice or a prize as undeliverable;  potential Winner’s failure to provide Sponsor with satisfactory proof that he/she is the authorized account holder of the Address or Cell associated with the winning Entry;  potential Winner’s failure to provide Sponsor with satisfactory proof of age, identity and residency;  potential Winner’s failure to claim a prize within ten (10) days after it is sent;  potential Winner’s failure to validly claim any prize before September 17, 2017 and  any other non-compliance with the Official Rules. In the event of a prize forfeiture, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, award or not award the forfeited prize to an alternate Winner.
6. PRIZES: One (1) FIRST PRIZES: One (1) First Prize Winners will win airfare and hotel vouchers in the approximate value of $3,000. Approximate Retail Value (ARV) of each First Prize: $3,000. Total ARV of all prizes: $3,000. Limit one prize per person/Address/Cell. Any depiction of prizes is for illustrative purposes only. Prizes are not redeemable for cash or transferable. Any federal and state taxes on a prize are the sole responsibility of a Winner. No substitution allowed except, at Sponsor’s sole discretion, a prize of equal or greater value may be substituted. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prizes. The prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or offer prize elements may not be separated. Only the number of prizes stated in the Official Rules is available to be won. All prizes will be awarded provided a sufficient number of eligible Entries are received and prizes validly claimed by October 25, 2017 after which no alternate Winner will be selected, nor unclaimed prizes awarded.
7. GENERAL CONDITIONS: The potential Winner will be required to sign and return any applicable documents sent by Sponsor related to the Contest, which may include but are not limited to a letter of prize acceptance, waiver of liability, and an affidavit of eligibility within three (3) days of notification. Failure to return documents as specified or if prize notification is returned as undeliverable will result in Entry being disqualified, and an alternate Winner being selected from eligible Entries previously received. Where permitted by law, Winner (except in the case of a Minor) agrees to grant to Sponsor and Sponsor’s licensees, affiliates and assigns, the right to print, publish, broadcast and use, worldwide, in any media now known or hereafter developed, including but not limited to the world wide web, at any time or times, the Winner’s name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness and biographical information as news or information and for advertising and promotional purposes without additional consideration; and further without such additional compensation, appear for, or provide biographical information for use in, any presentation or other activity which may include filming/audio/video/electronic or other recordings and/or interviews as may be determined by Sponsor. Failure to make such appearances or grant such rights may result in disqualification with an alternate Winner or potential Winner selected from eligible Entries previously received and in accordance with these Official Rules; and while not obligated to do so, Sponsor may in their sole discretion, bear such reasonable costs and expenses which Sponsor, in their sole discretion, deem appropriate for Winner or potential Winner to appear for a presentation or other activity. Further, by accepting a prize, Winner agrees to release and hold harmless Sponsor, their parent, subsidiaries, licensees, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and their respective directors, officers, employees, representatives, and agents from any and all liability for any injuries, loss, or damage of any kind to person, including death, and property arising whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, use or misuse of a prize, participation in any Contest-related activity, or participation in this Contest. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible Entries received. IN NO EVENT WILL SPONSOR, THEIR PARENT, SUBSIDIARY, LICENSEES, AND OR AFFILIATES AND RELATED COMPANIES, THEIR SPONSOR, ADVERTISING OR PROMOTION AGENCIES OR THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES, AND AGENTS, BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF INTERNET SITE Instagram.com, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE CONTEST, OR THE DOWNLOADING FROM AND/OR PRINTING OF MATERIAL DOWNLOADED FROM SAID SITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, EVERYTHING ON THIS SITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS, OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. CHECK YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY RESTRICTIONS OR LIMITATIONS REGARDING THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS.
Sponsor reserves the right, at Sponsor’s sole discretion, to disqualify any individual for any reason, including, but not limited to, those individuals Sponsor finds, in Sponsor’s sole discretion, to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or web site; to be in violation of the terms of service of the Contest Entities’ web site; to be acting in violation of the Official Rules; or to be acting in a non-sportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. Any use of robotic, automatic, macro, programmed, or like entry methods will void all such Entries by such methods.
8. COLLECTION OF INFORMATION: Sponsor will not sell, rent or otherwise transfer this information to any third party, nor will Sponsor use this information for marketing purposes without your consent. As stated above, the contest is not open to Minors under the age majority in their state of residence without the express consent of a parent or legal guardian. In the event that you are under the age of eighteen (18) years and submit Entries to Sponsor, Sponsor will delete, erase or destroy any and all personally identifiable information that is obtained from the Entries following the conclusion of the Contest.
9. DISPUTES: As a condition of participating in this Contest, Entrant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively, before a court located in California having competent jurisdiction, which Court shall apply the laws of California without regards for doctrines of Conflict of Law. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will Entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, nor consequential damages, or any other damages, including attorney’s fees, other than Entrant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e., costs associated with entering this Contest), and Entrant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
10. WINNERS’ LIST: For the winner’s list (available after October 10, 2017) or official rules (available before August 3rd, 2017) email a self-addressed stamped envelope to: 131 Sheldon Street, El Segundo, CA 90045. Washington and Vermont residents may omit return postage when requesting winner’s list.
11. SPONSOR: G-RO
12. INSTAGRAM DISCLAIMER: This Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram, Inc. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding these Contest will be directed to the Sponsor. By submitting an Entry in this Contest and/or accepting any prize you may win, you agree to release, indemnify, and hold harmless Instagram, Inc. from any Claims arising from the administration of this Contest. Any liability incurred by Instagram, Inc. shall be governed by, and limited to, the applicable provisions of the Instagram Terms of Service.